Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Birthday Boy

Baylor just had a birthday and is 4 years old now. We just adore Baylor. He is totally awesome. We love him so much and are so happy he is in our family.
We went to Houston for a few days last week. Brody went to Memphis for a seminar to get certified for dental sedation. So if you ever want to feel like you are in la-la land picking daisies while receiving dental treatment than Brody can do that for ya.
When Brody came back on Sunday we celebrated Baylor's birthday. Baylor had a blast playing with cousins and opening presents.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Baylor's real birthday was yesterday, August 31st. We celebrated as a family and went to Chuck-E-Cheese and had a Word World birthday party. Baylor loves the Word World cartoons. I actually give that cartoon alot of credit for Baylor being able to read and spell. I made him a Word World cake. He got a scooter, Thomas the Train tracks, Thomas movies, and a Cars toy. Hope you had a happy birthday buddy! We love you!

2 comments:

The Millers said...

Happy Birthday Baylor! We love you and miss you!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Awww so fun! Baylor seems so much older to me! Happy Birthday!!!

EThan sent an email out to Baylor I think to Brody's account...that was the one I have for you to view my blog, but maybe you guys didnt' get it. Hmmmm... you can send us an email at jonjamieandethan@gmail.com if you want then I can get yours. :)

Ethan says Hi to Baylor and talks about him everyday. :)