Friday, December 26, 2008

Drawing of Baylor

I think Brody is very artistic. He has never taken any classes or lessons. He's just a natural. He's the same way with music, especially piano and guitar. I took piano lessons for 7 years and he plays 100% better then me even though he can't read a note. He plays by ear and is awesome.

I thought I would post a picture of a drawing he did the other day. He did this in a matter of minutes and on the back of a scratch sheet of paper. He doesn't think it's a big deal and says anyone can do it...yeah right! I personally think it's amazing and know for a fact I could never do anything like this. Heck, I can't even make a circle look like a circle.

6 comments:

emilyy said...

That is an amazing talent. It actually looks just like baylor.... I draw in stick figures.

Bethany said...

Okay that is awesome! It looks just like Baylor. I am with you on not making circles look like circles. Or a straight line for that matter

The Millers said...

We think its great too. Derek couldn't wait to show me the text of the picture Brody sent to him. He is really talented.

The Carlsens said...

Uh yeah, not everyone can do that! Awesome job.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

he really drew that? How long did it really take! Amazig talent right there!

Angie said...

Brody will make a great dentist because of his artistic ability. I'm sure he already is. Looks just like Baylor. Good job Brody.