I have some wonderful friends here in Ohio. There is a group of us who get together once a month for craft night. The host will provide us with a delicious dinner and teach us how to do a $10 craft. All of the girls are so creative, and we have a blast being together. Here are some pictures of recent crafts we have done. I have finished more, but some crafts are seasonal and boxed for now, and others I have given away as gifts. Thanks for the great crafts, friendships and memories girls!
5 comments:
I really like that last one with the pictures, you'll have to show me how to do that sometime. So Derek and I decided on the name that we like Brody Blake Miller, and then have him go by Blake. It has a good flow to it. So that's our vote. Also we are planning a trip out there in August, so we were wondering when a good time for you guys would be? Let us know.
I love all of your crafts, they are very cute. Craft groups are super fun:-)
Cute crafts Stacey! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Even though I can't come anymore (Jared's schedule stinks right now) I'm sure your life with continue to go on!
What a great idea. You are a crafty lady, I love all of your projects.
I loved getting to see some of your finished projects. I need to finish up most of mine. You are so fun. I am so excited for boy number #2.
Post a Comment