Monday, July 26, 2010

Our new place

Here is our new place. It's not much, but it's good for an apartment. It has 3 bedrooms so my kids don't share a room anymore. They go to bed at the same time now and don't wake each other up during the night..thank goodness. I also have space to put their toys in their room so they aren't all over my living room anymore. Some other things I like is it doesn't have popcorn ceilings or carpet that looks like it belongs in a school hallway like our last place did. As for Brody he's just excited that the freezer has an ice maker. The first thing he said to me when I got here was, "Stacey, check out this freezer. It makes ice". We are so easily amazed.
I'll have more of an update on our move, the job and our recent trips later. We just got the internet hooked up and all moved in so I'm hoping to have a little more time to do that.

5 comments:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Millers said...

glad you are all settled in. An ice maker...you are living the life of luxury now!

Malinda said...

WOW!! You have a got a lot done. Does not look like you just got there. Good Job! Hope you are liking it.

thedeanfamily said...

Looks like you guys are settling in nicely. Your apt looks great, I need to call you and see how things are going. Hope they are goin well, we miss you guys!

carol said...

Looks great, I guess now that I've had the grand tour we don't need to come by and see the place :)