Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stick a fork in him

Stick a fork in Brody, because he is -D-U-N- done with clinic and all his dental requirements at school. His clinic director signed him out today. Now we just wait for graduation which is Sunday, June 6th. Actually we are not just waiting for graduation, because we have about a million things to do between now and then. I don't think Brody realizes how much we need to be doing, because he claims to officially have started "The Summer of Brody". Which idea came from the Sceinfield episode, "The Summer of George". So, you can imagine how useless he will be around the house now.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! Congrats! I bet that is such a great feeling. Good luck with packing and moving and all that other lovely stuff.

Courtney Paul said...

Yippee! Doesn't it feel great? Congrats Brody!

Courtney Paul said...

Or should I say Dr. Miller??!

carol said...

Congrats guys that's awesome! So hurry up and get your butt down here, see you soon.