Friday, March 12, 2010

Our sleeping arrangement

-Chase sleeps in a huge king size bed all to himself
-Brody sleeps on the couch
-Baylor and I share his little bed

How does this happen you might ask. Well, everyone in our family is sick with a cough right now, and therefore everybody wakes up with cough attacks during the night. Chase's is usually around 1:30, so I bring him into my room, because Baylor freaks out if Chase wakes him up. Baylor then has a cough attack at 4:30, and the only way I can get him to go back to bed without waking everyone up is if I lay down with him. Brody has the loudest cough you have ever heard, so he sleep downstairs on the couch.

Yep, Chase definitely has the best set up on this big ol' bed all by himself

4 comments:

Courtney Paul said...

So did you avoid the cold or do you just have a quiet cough?

The Millers said...

Sad you are all sick but I guess Chase has figured it out and is still getting his rest!

carol said...

I think Chase just fakes the cough so he can get the big bed all to himself.

Malinda said...

Too Funny! We have done that same kind of thing before. You have to do whatever works!! Hope you all get feeling better soon!