For about the last month this is what most of Chases pictures have looked like. As soon as I get out the camera and try taking pictures, he starts grabbing at the camera yelling, "No, no". After which he lays face down on the floor bawling about the horrific experience he just went through.
So I think I may stop using the camera, since it is such a traumatic experience for Chase, and let Baylor draw our pictures instead. I know what you are thinking, these drawings pretty much look exactly like us, right? I never realized how much I looked like Mr. Potatohead. Thanks for the portraits Baylor.
3 comments:
I always love your posts. Congrats on the single digit days of school . . . what an adventure! I'm sure Louisiana will be just as much fun. And congrats on your earrings, I'm glad you didn't cry in front of the little girl. :)
Are you sure you marked the pictures right? The first one actually looks a lot like you, j/k.
Hahah, love this post.
Post a Comment