Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nice Lobes

Check out my new and improved ear lobes. That's right, put me in a room with a bunch of 2-8 year old girls, and we can share stories about our recent ear piercing experience. I've never had my ears pierced and didn't ever care until recently. I've decided to grow out my hair, and I'm going through the awkward, ugly length right now and thought that wearing cute, new earrings might help. Come to find out I'm not suppose to wear dangle earrings for 6 months. I may have to break that rule. FYI it surprisingly hurts quite a bit. I would have said something about it hurting while I was having them pierced, but there was a frightened 7 year old behind me, so I had to be brave.

9 comments:

The Millers said...

Stacey! I'm so proud of you for being so brave! I know you will love those dangle earrings! I think I will take your advice though and wait to do Brielle's ears until she asks.

Courtney Paul said...

Haha, I've thought about doing that.. but I chicken out. You're so tough!

Murray Family said...

Cute, looks good!

emilyy said...

Oh you are so brave! Congrats on the new look. I hope you got to go out for ice cream afterwards :)

thedeanfamily said...

You and Bailee will have to get together to talk about your new look! I thought Bai was just being dramatic when she told me it hurt when I cleaned her ears, guess I'd better be a little more sympathetic. They look great!

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Hooray!!! What a cute little earring! Look at you all grown up...

carol said...

Haha I can't believe you finally pierced your ears. Hope you like your new look.

Samantha said...

you pierced your ears haha, i like to think i'm cool because i'm 25 and have never done it....AND roy informs me that some people in our family know his plan so you should probably ask around and you can find out (jeff and jamie would be your best hopes)

Unknown said...

Oh my gooodnesssss!!!! you finally did it!!!!! you will love it!