Saturday, February 27, 2010

99 Days

We have less than 100 days left of living in Ohio. We are down to the double digits now. Here are a few things we're doing before we go.

-Brody and I are going on an eight day Caribbean cruise with some friends. Both my mom and dad are coming to hold down the fort, and watch my crazy boys while we are away.
-Brody will be working hard to finish his board and graduation requirements
-I will most likely be going to Houston for my sisters wedding sometime soon. That is if they ever officially get engaged and set a date.
-I need to get all the paperwork and information completed for The Louisiana State Dental Board (Yes me, who else would do it, Brody? Ha!)
-Take the kids to some of their favorite places, like COSI, the zoo, parks, play groups, and running around our neighborhood with their dump trucks. (Baylor has upgraded from his school bus)
-Celebrate Brody's birthday
-Eat out at some of our favorite Columbus restaurants, and maybe try some new hot spots we didn't try before
-Baylor will be finishing up his 1st year of preschool
-Chase will start going to nursery at our church
-I will continue training and run the Columbus 1/2 marathon
-Brody will graduate
-Find a place to live in Lake Charles
-Sell or give away all our junk we don't went to take with us
-Sell Brody's car
-Organize and pack
-Get a moving truck
-Saying goodbye for some really great friends and people in Columbus

3 comments:

Taryn said...

You have a lot to get done!! I can't believe it is so close for you. Very exciting!

Tiffany said...

only 99 days, I can't believe it! We have so much to do before we leave. Can't wait for the cruise though, glad you are coming!

Jen said...

It's bittersweet right? That is so exciting that you will be done soon. I am jealous that you get to go on a cruise. What a way to go out with a bang. Good luck with your move!