Baylor is now 3. He has recently started preschool and loves it. He even gets to ride a school bus, which excites him beyond belief. It's funny how excited kids get about things like that. I think he's hilarious and full of life and energy. I love this kid so much.



Chase just turned 1. I will miss him being a baby. He is the sweetest baby ever. He hugs and snuggles with me all the time. He has the sweetest disposition and is such a pleasure to be around. He's growing up way to fast. He has been walking for almost 2 months now, and therefore thinks he rules the world and can go wherever he wants. He is such a joy in my live, and I love him to pieces.


5 comments:
CUTE pictures!! I love them all!
Love the pictures. The family one is GREAT!
Im jealous I can never get Kade and Landon to smile or look cute in the same pic yet!!! lol I love the Pics you are such a cute fam!
The pictures are great and yes your boys are adorable. We miss you!
What cuties, love the pics.
Post a Comment