Monday, September 28, 2009
TV Stars
Brody and I are basically celebrities. Not because we were asked to replace Angelina and Brad Pitt in their next movie, but because we were on TV for a brief moment Saturday night. That's right check us out at the OSU game. We DVR'd the game, and I took this picture of the TV. Brody is right above the guy in the trash bag who looks like he is praying (yes, I said guy in trash bag praying). I'm to his right acouple people between Karlie and Sarah who are obviously chit-chatting during the football game. Don't worry our marriage is still great, we just don't stand by each other during the games, because the girls like to talk, and not necessary about football, and the guys don't. Yes, you can get our autographs later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll get your autograph later! Thanks so much for the fun craft night, since then, I have made 4 frames thanks to you and my kids rooms are much more cuter!! thanks again!!
Post a Comment