Saturday, September 12, 2009

Go Football!

It appears we force our children to like the Buckeyes, but they are actually sad because I made them stand next to each other. They usually stand 20 feet apart when taking pictures. This time I made them stand close together which led to Baylor pushing Chase and then getting in trouble, and that is the story of my life.

We are so excited it's football season. I love college football! We are huge buckeye fans and also love cheering for BYU(is it okay to like 2 teams?) We're hoping the buckeyes win against USC tonight. Wish us luck.

4 comments:

The Millers said...

Sad your buckeyes lost! But at least the Bronco's had an awesome win today! It was good to see you guys.

carol said...

Haha, that first picture is too cute! I love little Baylor's face.

Dan and Dee said...

I don't know where I have been but I had to go back a few months b/c I had missed so many of your posts. I love your family! Your blog is such fun to read and enjoy!
Your family is darling!

Kari Hancock said...

I love college football too! How are you doing these days?? I can't believe how big the boys are getting.