It's pretty official that I have a redheaded little boy. It has taken me a while to admit, but I think it's time I came to reality. Redhead boys have a stereotype for being promiscuous and hot-tempered. Chase has been such a nice, calm baby I figured his hair could not be red, but as it grows in and gets thicker, there is no denying it. He is a redhead. I just hope he doesn't live up to that stereotype and have the same spit-fire personality as many other redhead boys. Maybe, just maybe, he'll continue to be the easy going kiddo he has always acted like. If not, then wish me luck, because I'll need it.
2 comments:
Yep...his hair is definitely red and it's so cute. I have red-headed brother that fits the typical stereotype- he was a crazy kid! Hopefully Chase will continue to be easy tempered for you!
Haha, I didn't know he was a little red-head. How cute! I heard you are planning on coming to visit soon, can't wait to see you and Chase.
Post a Comment