Friday, May 29, 2009

Kinlee

My sister Courtney is in the hospital with her precious baby girl Kinlee. Kinlee started having seizures every morning for the last 3 days. No one knows how or why this is happening. The hospital has been taking several tests and watching her very closely to make sure she recovers from each seizure. I know that many of you don't know her, but ask that you keep her in your prayers.

3 comments:

Jason said...

poor little girl!! I can't imagine going through something like that. She is soooooo adorable, that is the coolest picture.

Mari said...

Of course we will. Prayers for her and her family. Also for the doctors. She is a cutie!

Dan and Dee said...

I had no idea. Update! We will keep her in our prayers!

I have enjoyed catching up on your post again!
Love your family and how cute they are...