I am running in my 1st race since highschool tomorrow. It is just a 5K. It's not a big deal, but it will help me train for the 1/2 marathon I am running in the fall. My parents and siblings are doing well. My mom and dad came to visit last week.
I put my dad to work making picture frames for my craft night. It actually didn't take him that long, so we also had some fun around Columbus too.

My sister Cork-dork (aka Courtney) just started photography. She is doing a great job. If anyone needs a cute photographer she's usually in Austin but in Houston this summer.
My lovely sister Cathe recently told us she is having some test done due to having a seizure, constant headaches, and tiredness. She's having bloodwork, a MRI and an EEG. We love and are praying for her and hoping for the best results.
Both my boys are doing great. Baylor is going to be getting potty trained this week. Wish me luck. Chase just had his 6 month birthday. He went the doctor for his check up and is still happy and healthy.
2 comments:
I told Zach about the pen 15 thing and he laughed his head off. They must be brothers huh? Glad you guys are doing good!
that blog was a mouth full...keep me informed about Cathy!!
Courtney and Clinton are in the same ward. I hope to see them this August when we go to visit the kids.
Your parents look great, boy do I miss them!
Post a Comment