Chase is adorable! He looks so big standing up! Love the shots. I can't wait to meet my cute nephew!
Those pictures are great...I love the first one, his eyes look so pretty!
Oh my word, I can't believe he is SIX months! Crazy. He is so adorable!
he is so stinkin' cute!!!
He is SO cute and those pictures are wonderful!
Adorable. He is getting so big and he is such a cute little guy.
Wow what a cutie, is he crawling around yet?
these are so cute, leesa did a great job :-)
K so I am the worst friend ever!I was just going through this box of stuff and found your little six month olds baby present ....thank goodness its a 6-9 months summer thing so i need your address! soooo sorry! Yall are the cutest little family!
Beautiful baby, Stacey and Brody! Wish we could see him. . . coming for a visit this year?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Chase is adorable! He looks so big standing up! Love the shots. I can't wait to meet my cute nephew!
Those pictures are great...I love the first one, his eyes look so pretty!
Oh my word, I can't believe he is SIX months! Crazy. He is so adorable!
he is so stinkin' cute!!!
He is SO cute and those pictures are wonderful!
Adorable. He is getting so big and he is such a cute little guy.
Wow what a cutie, is he crawling around yet?
these are so cute, leesa did a great job :-)
K so I am the worst friend ever!I was just going through this box of stuff and found your little six month olds baby present ....thank goodness its a 6-9 months summer thing so i need your address! soooo sorry! Yall are the cutest little family!
Beautiful baby, Stacey and Brody! Wish we could see him. . . coming for a visit this year?
Post a Comment