-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is it with kids and liking the taste of money? The other day Baylor found a penny and put it in his mouth. I made him throw it away and told him that was yucky, and we do not eat money. Later that day he comes to me saying, "mmmm....this is sooo yummy", so of course I knew he was eating something he was not suppose to, because he never responds like that when I make him eat veggies. He was again eating a penny. So, why is it that money, the most germ infected and choke hazardest thing on the planet tastes good to kids?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Babies grow up way to fast. You would think with your 2nd child you would be expecting it, but it still surprises me. Brody and I were talking the other day about all the people who have never even met Chase, and there are a lot of ya'll out there. So I decided to add some pics of him, and give him a moment to shine. He is adorable! He has lots or wiggles and giggles. He has recently started eating rice cereal, he loves smiling and laughing, he is at the stage where everything goes straight to the mouth, he loves his toys, and he just adores his family. We think the world of our sweet baby boy and have really enjoyed seeing him grow.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those who don't know I am still participating in my craft group. It probably sound lame to some of you cool people out there, but it is one of the highlights of my month. We meet once a month with 16 girls and have dinner, lots of laughs, and make a $10 craft. It is my turn to host soon and I'm excited for what I came up with (yes, that's me tooting my own horn...I had a hard time finding someone else to do it), anyways, it's going to be a 16 inch frame with a quote written on it in vinyl, and with a small 4 inch picture in the middle. Here's a sample of what the girls will choose to do.
.jpg)
6 comments:
Money and keys! They are both gross but somehow kids are fascinated with them. Baylor sounds like such a sweetheart. Is Chase sleeping better now that he is eating rice cereal?
don't forget I want to join you for this craft if it is still OK! Cute boys!
I have to host our craft group in March. Can I copy your idea?
Where did you find your vinyl and idea?
andyandjessie@gmail.com
Fun craft, but I bet you could have written a poem just as cute.
And I'm one of those lame people who hasn't met Chase yet! You'll have to come to Texas some time soon.
Chase is getting SO big! He is stinkin' cute though!
What a fun group. Do you remember your mom, Ruth Keller and I used to get together on Wed. starting in August to help each other get ready for Christmas? We did all kids of projects, sometimes helping the other one out with their project. We recovered your mom's high chair one time. Oh the memories...
keep it up!!!!
Loved your project!
Post a Comment