Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's baby time

So at my last doctors appointment I told my doctor I was ready and wantig to be induced. I'm just done being pregnant and have not progressed in the last 3 weeks. I got a call from my doctors office today and I'm going in tomorrow morning to have this baby. My mom gets in town Friday morning, so thanks to neighbors and friends that are helping watch Baylor until my mom gets here. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Murray Family said...

YAY!! Can't wait to see pictures. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope all goes well.

Malinda said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to meet the little man!

Angie said...

I hope all went well Stacey. You'll have to let us know when we can come see your cute little baby boy.

sorensens said...

Good luck we can't wait to see him. I hope all goes well.