Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day and Birthday

We had a fun packed Labor Day weekend. We got a hotel room in Sandusky at the Great Wolf Lodge. I would absolutely suggest it to anyone with kids. The rooms are huge with 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa. They have an indoor water park included with the room and your little and big kids (like Brody) would love it. We also went to Port Clinton which is on Lake Erie, from there we took a jet boat to Put-in-Bay, which is a cute little island with shops, food, parks, and beaches. While there you rent golf carts to cruise around on. We finished the weekend by celebrating Baylor's 2nd birthday. Here are some pictures.



The fam enjoying the water park. Baylor and Brody enjoyed it a little more, due to that fact that I am hugely prego.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


This is Baylor catching his breath in between water slides. Brody tried to get Baylor to go on all these big water slides. He was apparently trying to make him a manly man that is not afraid of any type of water slide. I had to remind him that Baylor wasn't even 2 and would have plenty of opportunity to become an adventurous water slider.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Us pulling up to Put-in-Bay Island on the Jet Express.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Baylor and I pretend driving our golf cart. I'm not too sure who would make the better driver.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy 2nd birthday Baylor. We love you!

---------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! Happy Birthday Baylor :-)
By the Way, you are one cute pregnant lady.

Angie said...

That looks like you had so much fun. I'm jealous because I feel like I could really use a vacation now. I can't believe Baylor is already 2. I remember when you first moved here with him when he was still a little baby. Time flies when you're having fun. At least for the most part.

Chris and Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Baylor. I keep forgetting he is younger than Cooper for obvious reasons. Love you guys.

Dan and Dee said...

Fun to catch up on you. Happiness is written all over y'alls faces!
Chase maybe a sign of things to come with two little boys. good luck!

Kim said...

My grandma owns a little cottage very close to Port Clinton. I have lots of fun summer memories including put-in-bay and the jet express. Fun that you all got to go!