Friday, April 4, 2008

I Got April Fooled

Well I got the following link emailed to me through my husband. I didn't read it until today so it didn't cross my mind that it could be an april fools joke. I feel foolish now especially after telling my sister that I heard Snoop Dog converted to Mormonism, and that it must be true because it was on a CNN website. I also went on to tell her that I saw Snoop Dog on Ellen recently and he was very much into his family and not getting into drugs and trouble with the law anymore. Needless to say, my sister didn't buy it and informed me it was an april fools joke. I came home and told Brody and he got a good laugh. I should have known better coming from Brody and all.

http://www.benderboyz.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/01/

.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

oh man, that is hilarious. I love the picture of snoop reading the b.o.m.

Jessica said...

SO funny!! That is a great April Fools prank:-)

Kim said...

That link does look pretty legit. I may have been skeptical but probably would have believed it too! Good one.

The Millers said...

I saw that too and I believed it. I was telling all my friends to look at it. I thought its CNN! So don't feel alone, we both have been tricked.

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

What the heck? It looks totally legitimate....how did they do that? I think its real.....

Murray Family said...

Hey! It was good to hear from you! It looks like you're doing great and Baylor is so adorable. I LOVE his name by the way! Blogs sure do make it so much easier to keep in touch with everyone :).

Emily

Jen said...

You make me laugh. That is too funny. It does seem very realistic. Sounds like he got you good.